JKM Library group study rooms can be reserved by the Chatham community for study, classes, and meetings.
- Reserve a room for up to 4 consecutive hours at a time!
- Start your reservation by selecting a green square on the time chart below.
- Plan ahead! Make reservations up to a month (4 weeks) in advance.
- Hover over the "i" icon next to each room name for room amenities.
- Need to make another same-day reservation?
- OK! But in order to ensure everyone has a chance to use the group study rooms, we don't allow back-to-back reservations by the same patron.
- You must leave at least 3 hours between your reservations.
- Chatham email is needed to make a reservation. Alums, contact us at the Circ Desk.
- The person who made the reservation must be the one to pick up the key at the Circ Desk with their valid Chatham ID.
Still have questions? Can't find what you need?
Call us! (412) 365-1245