The McGuire Room can be reserved by members of the Chatham community for study, classes, and meetings. Priority will be given to the Registrar, groups of 13-16 people, and/or those who need to use a projector.
- Submit a reservation REQUEST for approval
- We will try and respond within 2 business days
- For day-of reservations, stop by the Circulation Desk
- Plan ahead! Make reservations up to 6 months in advance
- Reserve this room for up to 4 consecutive hours at a time
- Start your reservation REQUEST by selecting a green square on the time chart below
- Hover over the "i" icon for room amenities
- Chatham email is needed to submit a reservation REQUEST. Alums, contact us at the Circ Desk
- The person approved for the reservation must be the one to pick up the key at the Circ Desk with their valid Chatham ID
Still have questions? Can't find what you need?
Call us! (412) 365-1245